San Antonio Roof Contractor Bret Hannah, owner of Rhino Tuff Roofing, tells the 6 most common causes of roof damage.
Your home’s roof is a structure that is constantly at stress against the environment. When damaging storms or strong winds come into town, the roof is much more heavily exposed to those forces of nature than any other structure. It is critical in protecting your possessions and even yourself. That is why we recommend consistently keeping an eye on your roof for any damage that might need repairs.
As you inspect your roof for any potential damage, keep in mind the following:
- Extreme weather can cause all kinds of problems. Wind, hail, and rain can be devestating to your roof.
- Incorrect design. Proper planning should always take place when installing a new roof.
- Poor materials. Sure, you may save money now when purchasing supplies, but you’ll likely pay for it in the future.
- Lack of maintenance. We stress fixing the small things before they turn into big problems.
- Presence of hanging trees. Tree branches that constantly push against a roof is never good.
- Age of the roof. As roofs get older they become more susceptible to damage.
Regular maintenance of your roof can save you a lot of money in the future. If you require any repairs, be sure to call us at 877-2AW-HAIL.
San Antonio Roof Contractor Bret Hannah is owner of Rhino Tuff Roofing. Rhino Tuff Roofing is a licensed Texas contractor that has been in the business for 10 years. They are an approved contractor for all insurance companies. You can check them out at: www.rhinotuffroofing.com